Sunday, November 2, 2014

Boho Bright Happy Holly Days!

The second I saw the Curtain Call
Boho Bright I knew I would join in this challenge!
I decided to use stamp sets that
I have not used yet...so here
is my Boho Bright Vintage Christmas Card.

I say vintage because the bright garish colors of magenta 
used to be more widespread than now..
I really like the retro vintage look.



Supplies
Paper Smooches Holly Jolly Stamp Set
White Embossing
Distress Inks
Copics













I hope your Weekend is Crafty!
------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!


----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 
Where I buy my Stampin' Up!
(HERE)


Hannelie said...

Great use of the bright color inspiration Kimberley!
Love it!

Joyce said...

This is wonderfully bright, and just your style. Love it.

Greta said...

Wowzer--what a fun, festive card!

~amy~ said...

Love how bright and fun this is! What a fantastic non-traditional card...I LOVE it.

Kim Heggins said...

Fun and festive card...I love all the bright colors.

Lori said...

This is fabulous! Love the bold colors against the green background. Thanks for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

Monika Reeck said...

I adore the color combo and the stamp you have choosen Kim so creative...now to the next post LOL..hugs, Monika

cm said...

Boho bold, bright and brilliant!
Hugs~c

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.