Tuesday, August 11, 2015

CASology: Aquatic!


Hello CASology Friends!

Okay...if you have been staying tuned you 
will know.. and if you haven't ...well
I am SMITTEN with the Some Odd Girl Stamps!
They are so ADORABLE....


So when I thought of Aquatic..
I grabbed these guys!





Sponsor:  Uniko Studio

Guest Designer:  Jan





The two stamps sets I used are:





Here is another card I made with Love me not Mae:







I HOPE you are inspired to Create!!!!
==============================================

Also be sure to visit the rest of the team too!










Kimberly Wiener --you are here





=====================================================


Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
------------------

Melissa said...

Kimberly, your coloring skills are amazing! These little seahorses are absolutely adorable!!! :)

OH Babs said...

First thank you Kimberly for selecting my card. Your card has the cute image I like to play with and use copics. I always enjoy your cards.

SD pooja said...

So cute !!

ÅsaJ said...

Wow I just love that cute seahorses!!! And your composition is so fab!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE your very Adorable seahorse card!!!

Shelly said...

Totally ADORABLE! Love!

Jeanne J. said...

OMG! Those sea horses are adorable Kimberly! I love how bright they are in contrast to the soft blue background! Wonderful inking!

Lisa Elton said...

How sweet are they!! This is just as cute as can be Kimberly!!

Barb Ghig said...

Your little sea horses are so cute and I love how you colored them! Really sweet aquatic card!

Kristie Goulet said...

EEEKKK! So stinkin' cute, Kimberly!

Leslie Germain said...

SO ADORABLE!! Love the sentiment too!!

~amy~ said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!

Sid said...

Fab card !

Cardsbymaaike said...

what cuties I haven't heard of these stamps before, so thank you for sharing I will check them out...my wallet doesn;t agree though lol

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Perfect for our challenge with 'eyes' Kimberley!
Super cute images, perfectly coloured and a fun one layer card.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Chrissie said...

What super sweet seahorses Kimberley!
Fabulous colouring as ever!
Thanks so much for joining us.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Jen W. said...

Those seahorses are adorable and your coloring is perfect!!

Anne said...

Kimberley these are adorable - what a fab one layer creation!
Thanks for joining us this week
Anne
"Less is More"

Anonymous said...

These guys are so cute!! Love the sentiment you chose. These are very sweet stamps, and you create magic with them!

Neets B said...

Eeeeek! Kimberly, I love seahorses and these are the most adorable I've every seen! Such fabulous colouring too.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Joyce said...

OMG--those are just about the cutest seahorses I've ever seen. LOVE!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimberly!!! Your sea lions are super cute. Your coloring is perfect. I love your card.

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.