Thursday, May 5, 2016

Beautiful Day

There was a 40% off sale at Joann's
 and I found an interesting designer paper pad of laser 
cut lace in different patterns.  
Larger than lace really.   
When I read this challenge for Less is More, 
I thought it might be interesting to 
use it in a peek-a-boo fashion.




We'd love you to display our banner


Sentiment Altenew
Penny Black Butterflies
Die Namics Stitched Snowdrifts
Paper DCWV Paper Lace 6x6

Paper (Here)  Joanns online



null

========================================

Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------

Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
----------------

Sid said...

Loving your card and the zingy colours of your paper !

Esther said...

How absolutely stunning. I love the peep of lace-effect paper showing through the top panel, and the butterflies are a perfect finishing touch. Nicely done!

I Card Everyone said...

You may have caused a stampede to JoAnn's, Kimberly!!! OH my stars - this is stunning!!! LOve your peek-a-boo design! hmmm... wonder if I have a moment to shop ...
=]

Kristie Goulet said...

ACK!!! LOVE this so much! That paper is gorgeous, as is your design. xoxo

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow - the colour is fabulous and I love your peek-a-boo design.
Sylvia x

Jen W. said...

Dowsers! This is a beauty, Kimberly!

Shelly said...

This is sooo pretty!

Aileen said...

Can see why you like the paper, brilliant look and works perfectly for your card. So eye atching

Diane said...

Love,your design ...so clever!! Great use of the paper :-)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A fantastic use of design paper Kimberley and a super CAS and striking design too. Love it and thanks for playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah

Pam said...

That is lovely! What a great idea to use that paper this way. Totally have to case this.

Kim Heggins said...

This is so beautiful...just love your sweet elegant card.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

amazing design my friend, super wow!

Neets B said...

Loved this from the minute I saw it over on Facebook! So effective, Kimberly, I love everything about it. That paper pad looks amazing too, another thing to add to my wishlist!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Susan said...

Wow, what beautiful paper...and a bargain too! Great design. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Chrissie said...

This looks fabulous, I never quite managed to find a Joann's on my last visit to the US..maybe next January!
Super card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Charlene said...

very clever! thanks for sharing

Darnell said...

I love your unique and CASlicious design with the pretty peek-a-boo paper, Kimberly!! Congratulations on the well-deserved SHOWCASE from LIM!! Hugs, Darnell

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.