Thursday, May 12, 2016

Penny Black -Sending you SMILES!


I have ALOT of Mimi Penny Black Stamps... 
I got a little carried away
 at Christmas last year.
I am trying to love the images 
I have, and I found there
IS a Penny Black Challenge to encourage 
me to ink and colour them up!




I will say that this challenge WAS a CHALLENGE.  I have very little masculine PB stamps..so I thought if I did sort of a film strip with odds and ends of boy images I could find, that it may be cute and work for a masculine card.

Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

PBSC May - Masculine!





Supplies:
Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Filmstrip Die
AMUSE Word Bubble Die
Sentiment: Penny Black Sweet Wishes
1st Square: Penny Black Mimi's Playground 
2nd Square: Penny Black Cool Chick's and Mimi's Playground
3rd Square: Penny Black Mimi's Playground
Zigs Clean Color Watercolor brushes


========================================= 
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

========================================= 

~amy~ said...

How cute is this?!

Shelly said...

Oh my word! Super fun and CUTE!!

Lisa Elton said...

This would make anyone smile, so cute Kimberly!

Gibmiss said...

Hello
Fabulous card... Love the cute images....
Thanks for joining us at PBSC this time
Hugs Sylvie xDT

brenda said...

A beautifully bright and cheery creation with the fun PB images Kimberly, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenges.

I have some Tattered Lace candy here

B x

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so darling!

Whisper said...

Oooo what a great way to use 3 different stamps and such a perfect male card too, thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

Tracy said...

cute creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Helen said...

This is adorable!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Lou said...

Hi, cute card! Thought I would let you know you were chosen as guest designer at penny black Saturday challenge! They've just put a second call or so it's not too late! Lou x

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.