Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The Heart Desires - Challenge #3



SUPER excited to have another Challenge!
We have such a wonderfully talented 
bunch in this group 
and we really
are doing this out of LOVE peeps!

Oooh and Ahhs over the Images!
Succulents, plants, greenery, pink, 
lavenders
woodgrain, GOLD 

Check it out here!
Yay!  



Check out the SHOP The Heart Desires!
we all take part in what is stocked,
and we want to have offered what we love to create with!!!
 tell us what you think!!!


The Heart Desires DT




Now my friends...it is YOUR turn to get crafty!
--------------------------------------
Thanks for coming by my blog!

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!
---------------




cm said...

I absolutely x a zillion LOVE this, Kimberly! The gold, the images, the background...yep, LOVE!
Hugs~c

Toni said...

Wonderful!

Karen Petitt said...

Just gorgeous Kimberley - love everything about it! Karen x

SugarGem said...

A. Maze. Zing. You are so talented and my jaw drops whenever I see your cards

~amy~ said...

super love your gorgeous card!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply stunning my dear!

Happy Dance said...

heading over to see all of your creation....have a great weekend sweet friend. Bev

Bonnie said...

I love this, Kimberly! It inspired my card. Thanks for the inspiration!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.