Monday, October 10, 2016

The Heart Desires - Let them eat CAKE!

The Heart Desires

Up on The Heart Desires Blog today!!!  
Yes, the challenge is still running, 
I'm Letting them eat CAKE!

Check out the The Heart Desires and be inspired!
Hope you join us in this challenge!




As you can see, my colors are darker, I went with WEDDING. 
Though I used the STACKED
theme for my inspiration.


========================================= 
Now it is your turn to get crafty!!!............

Thanks for coming by my blog!

----------------

Create, Enjoy
Live, Laugh
and 
LOVE!

==========================

Dotty Jo said...

Totally fabulous! I've been eyeing this set for a while but now I'm positively drooling after seeing this, Jo x

!neke said...

Great use of the colors !!!!!!
Love this !

Ineke X

Diane Jaquay said...

Kimberly, this is gorgeous!!!

Linda said...

Beautiful card Kimberly. Love how you used these colors.

jen said...

Such beautiful coloring!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a beautiful cake, this is wonderful!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning card!

© wienerhoneymooners. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.